Sunday, May 27, 2007

One Week Later

...and oldest son is STILL sick. High fever, gross cough and no appetite. Took him to the doctor Monday and Friday of last week. Both doctors think that it's a virus but on Friday he had an ear infection so they put him on antibiotics. That was Friday, today is Sunday and he still feels like crap. I am so exhausted from having sick kids. It really wears on the whole family. Younger one had his first day without hives today!!! After 3 weeks, he's finally well. Thank you God.

In other news, my mom threw an early birthday party for me today. My birthday is on Thursday but the boys will all be camping so we celebrated early. I got 4 new beads for my Pandora bracelet and these new shoes from my mom.
I thought they were pretty cute in the catalog. What do you think?

1 comment:

Melany aka Supermom said...

Sorry to hear he is STILL sick! That's horrible!
You and I share a birthday ;)