Sunday, May 20, 2007

1 down 1 to go...

Now that youngest son is on the mend, oldest one came down with a fever this afternoon. He only has 4 days of elementary school left and I don't want him to miss it! It's going to be a fun filled week and it will stink if he's stuck on the couch.

Youngest son is still suffering with hives. His doctor says to keep him on the antibiotic that he's on and just let the hives run their course but it's very annoying and irritating. He's waking up every night covered with them and one of us has to get up to get him medication. I just wish this would get better quickly!

Tomorrow is my last day of the regular school year. I am teaching summer school but only MWF. It will be a nice break from my regular schedule. The guys are planning their big camping trip in a couple of weeks so I will have 4 nights here alone. I have no clue what I'm going to do with all of that time to myself. Maybe catch up with some movies or work on painting the house a little. Whatever I do, it won't involve housework. That's a promise!

No comments: