Friday, May 11, 2007

Do you ever see pictures of yourself and you're surprised that it's actually YOU that you're looking at? Of course, I see myself in the mirror every day but there's something about seeing a picture that just shocks me into reality. Today I saw a picture of me from behind and I couldn't believe how dark (almost black) my hair is. I thought it was brown. It wasn't the lighting or anything because everyone else in the picture looked normal. I saw another picture of myself the other day and I couldn't believe that my boobs were that big. Of course, I'm always surprised at how wide my hips look or how many chins I manage to display. I always wonder what other people see when they look at me, I guess now I know!

1 comment:

Melany aka Supermom said...

For some reason (and I don't know if this is good or bad) I look better on a photo than in real life. Almost feels like I'm lying to people when they see my photos online lol