Tuesday, May 8, 2007

FINALLY!!!

This has been the hardest semester for me. I took 11 hours, Biology, American Literature, Government and P.E. All of this on top of working 30 hours a week and taking care of 2 children and a husband. Wonder why I don't have time to blog? Anyways, it's over! I finished my finals and am waiting for my grades to come in. It will be a glorious month before my summer classes begin.

We are starting to prepare for oldest son's transition to middle school. I can't believe he wont be in elementary any more. It has gone entirely too fast. I feel like he started Kindergarten a year or so ago. Unreal...

On another note, I have been enjoying spending more time with my husband lately. Something has changed with him over the past six months or so and I think maybe he finally "gets it". He has been treating me like a queen. Maybe he finally realized that I don't HAVE to stay with him, I WANT to be with him. There's a big difference.

1 comment:

Melany aka Supermom said...

It's so easy for men to take us for granted. Glad to hear your hubby is not