Monday, June 25, 2007

A month...

....has gone by! This summer is moving right along. I can't believe how quickly it goes. We've been enjoying the summer with a weekend trip to the Bay, a day trip to the zoo, a ride on the Texas State Railroad, we're going to Austin next week and we'll be going to New Orleans soon to see family. When I'm not working, I'd rather be on the road with the boys, seeing the sights.

On a sad note, today is the year anniversary of my dad's death. We'll be going to my mom's tonight for dinner. She's cooking his favorite meal and we're going to enjoy the evening together. That's the way he'd want it. I miss him!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glad to see another post! It sounds like your summer is going well. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, I hope you had a lovely evening in his honor.