Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Good Old Days

My mom called me tonight to come and pick up some boxes of stuff that she cleaned out of my closet. There were old photo albums, keepsakes, journals and the most interesting was a box of letters from my old boyfriend. We dated for 4 years (all through high school) and now that i look back at it, our relationship was pretty crappy. The letters were just a peek into the past that gave me a little chuckle and made me thankful for what I have today. I enjoyed looking through all of it and was especially thankful that my husband thought that it was funny. Wasn't at all threatened, (even though old boyfriend lives 2 miles from me) and that's what I like about him. He know's he's got me.

1 comment:

Melany aka Supermom said...

I love looking through my old journals some times...it really makes me glad that i grew up lol