Sunday, April 6, 2008


We have been working like crazy over the past couple of weeks getting our yard straightened up. I just got done putting annual ant treatment on the yard and fertilized. The fire ants are SO bad here that we use that once a year stuff to keep them at bay. Otherwise, they ruin the yard and keep the kids from playing in the grass. I hate those little boogers.

Our other project was planting a vegetable garden. The kids were super excited to help hubby build the garden and they helped me pick out all of the plants. We planted 2 types of tomatoes, bell peppers, squash, zuchinni, jalapenos, basil, and rosemary. We can't wait until we start seeing some growth and hopefully a bountiful harvest!!

This weekend was nice, we took the puppy to the dog park, watched some movies, and went to my oldest son's game. The weather was beautiful. I just wish we had one more day off!

No comments: