Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ramblings...

In 2 weeks, my little brother is getting married. It's hard to believe. I still remember him being about 17 and running around like a crazy person. He's finally grown up and met the right girl and is ready to settle down.

Now for the rambling....I'm getting a little stressed about standing in the wedding. I just hate being the fat bridesmaid. I'm not huge...a 14...but I'll be the biggest one there. UGH. Oh well, I can't change anything in 2 weeks so I better accept it. I've been tanning the past week to get rid of my farmer's tan. I've spent so much time on the lacrosse field that my arms are nice and toasty brown and the rest of me is stark white. It's pretty funny looking.

I am so ready for this semester to be over. I have been freaking out about my grades and stressing about getting homework and projects done in time. It's time to end.... enough said.

No comments: