Friday, January 19, 2007

We're home!




We got home late last night, and since I don't think many people read my blog anyways, I don't think anyone missed me! We got to Park City, Utah last Friday morning and it was 2 degrees. That night it got down to -15. I have never felt such cold. Even the locals were saying how cold it was. Apparently, it hasn't been like that in about 10 years. I skied and the boys all snowboarded. We stayed in an awesome hotel right on the slopes and after a day of skiing, we spent the evenings sitting in the hot tub or sledding down the mountain. My favorite thing was renting snow mobiles and cruising up the trails and going as fast as we could across the snow covered meadows. It was such a blast and the kids thought they were in heaven. What a great family trip. I can't wait to go somewhere again. I love going on vacation!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That sounds like such fun! I don't know how you hadnled that cold, I don't do well once it drops into the 60's, lol.

Glad you had fun!