Friday, January 5, 2007

Been a while

With the holidays, and everything else going on, I haven't had the time to sit down and think about writing. Christmas was wonderful. It was so nice to be in the same city as mine and H's parents. We've always lived a few hours away from them and have usually come in a few days before or after Christmas to celebrate with them. It was nice having everyone over for a nice meal and family time.

NewYear's Eve was a blast. What a great way to ring in the New Year. Our across the street neighbor bought tons of fireworks and we all brought hot chocolate, blankets and lawn chairs out and watched the show. Our neighbors are all a little weird, each with their own set of problems but they are basically good people with good hearts and they are fun to hang out with.

Kids went back to school today and I headed back to work. It's kind of nice to get back into a routine even though I am exhausted. I am waiting up for H to get home from a business trip tonight and will then crash as soon as I know he's safe on the ground.

We leave for our ski trip next weekend. I am looking forward to getting out of town for a few days...

No comments: