Monday, November 12, 2007

Tough day...

My youngest son is funny. Very funny. But not always at appropriate times. Lately, I've noticed a downward trend in his grades and went to talk to his teachers about what is going on. His math teacher pretty much dominated the conversation and was saying how silly and disruptive he is being. She made a big deal about him doodling on his papers and basically making jokes. I told the teachers to threaten him that they would call my husband if they found it necessary. About 45 minutes before school ended, his math teacher came to the classroom I was working in and asked me to talk to her. She said that, "our plan backfired. I threatened to call dad and he said that it wouldn't do any good". As pissed as I am about him smart mouthing the teacher, I have not liked her since the first time I have met her. She's a first time teacher and has a crappy attitude. I have been so stressed out about his grades and behavior all day and hope that he will get his little personality under control while he's in school. I've never had to deal with behavior issues in school before. I think it makes it harder since I work there. Now I just have to get the nerve to tell his math teacher to quit bothering me during the work day with things that pertain to my child. She needs to learn to send a note home or call me in the evening. UGH! I don't like her AT ALL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he is bored and needs advanced placement...