Sunday, September 23, 2007

Feeling much better!

I dropped my Geology class. I feel so much better and actually felt like I could breathe this weekend. It was sucking me dry and causing me too much unneeded stress. As excited as I am to complete my education, my 6th grader needs me a lot more than he ever has before. He's had some issues getting adjusted to the workload so I think dropping the course will free up the time I need to spend with him.

I love my new job. Kindergarten is so much fun and I am learning so much from some really great teachers. Every day, I come home with stories about some of the kooky kids that I work with and we all have a good laugh. I really enjoy going to work every day!

2 comments:

Melany aka Supermom said...

I think it's a difficult decision to make but like you decided...in the end your family means more. They are what it is all about :)

Jessica said...

We need a new update! Hope you're well. :)