Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day thoughts

To all of you who like February 14th, Happy Valentine's Day! It is a day that we are expected to show our love for our honey, pass out treats to friends and classmates and over all act schmoopy. I'm so not into it. Every year, hubby asks, "What do you want for Valentine's Day?" in this voice that means, "Do I really need to get you something?". I'm over it. Don't get me anything. I'd rather give something to the kids and just ignore the rest. I don't need cards from my co-workers and ladies, don't expect to get one from me. I'm a dork like that. Sorry. So, for all of you that are waiting for a beautiful bunch of flowers, some earrings, or a nice dinner out, enjoy it for me. I'll be home with the boys enjoying a bowl of beef stew.

Do I sound bitter? I hope not...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm...beef stew. I'll join you:)