Thursday, November 30, 2006

Today I decided that I want to keep a journal of what's going on in my life. I don't feel like I have enough time to even think anymore. I am working, going to school, and trying to be a decent mom and wife. To hell with the house! That had to go by the wayside a long time ago.

I asked to have someone come clean the house before Christmas and dh asked if I was on crack. Can't I just get a break? Maybe I'll just have someone come when he's out of town. He'll never know. It will just be my little secret. Of course, I was going to use my MIL's housekeeper so it will probably get back to him!

I haven't done much in the way of Christmas shopping. I've done some on Amazon but I haven't even made a dent in it. It got really cold today so now, I'm starting to get in the mood. Again, it's a lack of time to get all of it done.

Anyways...welcome to my blog. Whether you just dropped by or you're already a good friend, say hi and let me know you were here. I don't know too much about setting up my page yet, but with time, I'll work on it!

No comments: