Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

I'm always glad when Christmas has come and gone. This year was particularly nice. We had our shopping done early and didn't feel to terribly stressed out. My husband helped with the shopping this year which made things much easier for me and since the kids wanted some higher priced items, there wasn't much to wrap! Because the economy is tightening, we decided to forgo buying gifts for our entire family. We only got gifts for our parents and each other. Our treat to everyone was an enormous Christmas day feast. They all came over (12 people) that night and I cooked a 20lb turkey and a ton of casseroles and side dishes. A few people brought food and we had a great time. My husband got the Buzz Quiz game for PS3 and we played it for hours. VERY FUN party game! Anyway...I'm so thankful that we had such a nice, low key, Christmas. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Pictures to come....Forgot the battery on my camera died last night so I couldn't download.

No comments: