Sunday, July 20, 2008

Aggravated

We're going to Hawaii next week and we're leaving the kids with family. Originally, we had asked my mom to keep the kids and then my brother and his wife asked if they could have them for a few nights. I sent both of them a schedule to let them know where they would be and when, my mom got a little miffed that they boys are spending more time with my bro than with her. I guess I kind of understand because she doesn't have anything going on and uses the grandchildren for entertainment. The kids are very excited about staying with my brother because he and his wife have some fun things planned. I hate leaving town knowing that my mom feels put out by our decision to let the boys have a little fun with their uncle while we're gone. The boys love their granny but she's not as fun as uncle!

3 comments:

twinsRus said...

Have a fun and safe trip! Dont think another minute about granny being upset. She will get over it. I am sure the boys will have a great time with their and aunt and uncle.

Jessica said...

I hope this doesn't hamper the fun you'll have on your vacation! You're doing what's best for your kids, take comfort that they'll be safe no matter who they're with & will have fun!

Melany aka Supermom said...

I hope you have a wondeful relaxing holiday. You are doing the right thing by your children. You are leaving them and you have the right to leave them where you think they will enjoy it the most. It's not about her