Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Griping

I'm not sure if I have a leg to stand on here but I have to complain. I'm taking a 9 week algebra course. It's terribly hard and soooo much work. I took my first test 3 weeks ago and the prof has still not graded the test. I took the second (out of 3) test yesterday without knowing what I made on the first one. I emailed him and he said he's been out of town and then had internet issues but I say BS! As a student, I'm expected to meet deadlines, and be responsible for my work but I don't get the same in return from a professor and he's being paid by the tuition that I pay! I'm so pissed because I really want to know how I'm doing in the course and there are surely people who will want to drop based on their test scores. I just don't think it's fair to do that to students (who are adults) and I want to go over his head and complain. Do you think I have a fair argument? I don't want to piss him off, just in case there's some sort of curve but UGH! I'm frustrated!

No comments: