Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Birthday, Spring Break and lots of catching up to do

Tomorrow is oldest son's 11th birthday. He is growing up so quick and so far, so good. He's such a cool kid. Yes, he is typical in his smart mouthed remarks and trying to get his brother in trouble but he's not your average kid. He's intelligent, funny and I think he's pretty darn good looking. I can't believe that 11 years ago tonight (at midnight) my water broke when I got up to pee during the night and we were on the road to being first time parents. We are so happy to have him in our lives.

Spring break is going well so far. We are trying to do some fun things around town but also catch up on some rest. It seems like we have been going 100 miles an hour for the past few months. Oldest son went to a lacrosse clinic this morning and I took my father in law to breakfast for his birthday. Youngest went to the library with granny. Since about 2:00, we've been at home, working and playing around the house. It's been a nice day, waiting for the thunderstorms to roll in. I love days like this one.

No comments: